Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System (was: [Erik Funkenbusch spins again] Ex-Softie Expects Millions to Use His Web Operating System)

> Au contraire. Stories that make the front page have me ranked positively
> because the effect of the shills is overwhelmed and annuled by a wider
> audience. It is the stories that don't make the front page that go on the
> radar of some people who syndicate "Vista" and "Microsoft"... /these/ are
> the ones that frequently get modded down. There's also the Microsoft 'bury
> brigade', which probably tries hard to ensure my submissions cannot get to
> the front page, despite the fact that other people like the submissions.

I'm actually only talking about here, Roy.

Make your posts airtight.  (A tough task, sometimes, because no problem
is ever completely self-contained.)

--
   Yeah, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?