Re: more LIES from Roy Schestowitz - proven liar

__/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Saturday 14 April 2007 01:25 \__

> Do show EXACTLY where it says that Cisco hardware offers "No Security"
> as your subject line (lie) says???
>
> Oh that's right. It doesn't. Because you Roy Schestowitz are a
> dishonest liar.

Is this the shills' new thing? Modifying subject line to attach stereotypes
and adding my name to get past the killfiles? Read the first item.

"These flaws [in Cisco routers] could be exploited to disrupt networking
services, gain access to information, or even take control of an access
point, Cisco said."

So who is the liar? Me, or the one who decided to call me a liar while Cisco
acknowledges that its routers can be potentially hijacked? Take a chill
pill. Please.

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Play Reversi: http://othellomaster.com
  2:20am  up 33 days  9:23,  8 users,  load average: 1.47, 1.30, 1.17