Re: People Bash Software They Know Absolutely Nothing About (Linux)

In article <1177790597.487330.107290@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Larry Qualig <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks. Because my original statement is correct:
>
> --- "Oh... you mean like [H]omer bashing Solaris the other day or some
> of the idiots here bashing Windows."
>
> Because [H]omer has clearly NEVER used Solaris before yet he bashes it
> after playing with a LiveCD for a couple of minutes. And most of the
> idiots I listed in my reply are so incredibly inept at even the most
> basic operations that they've clearly never used Windows before.

He also bashed ZFS, while clearly knowing nothing about it.  Roy posted
a link to that to Digg, and it was thoroughly refuted--so thoroughly
that Roy had to acknowledge that [H]omer's post was FUD.

Has [H]omer ever actually posted a true pro-Linux argument?

--
--Tim Smith