Re: People Bash Software They Know Absolutely Nothing About (Linux)

On Apr 28, 3:25 pm, spi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Larry Qualig <lqua...@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>
> > On Apr 28, 12:41 pm, spi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >> Larry Qualig <lqua...@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

> >> VERY bad example.
> >> Find one person who bashes windows that doesn't have experience with it?
> > Why don't you stick to what I said. I didn't say there were people who
> > didn't have "experience" with Windows. I said they don't know how to
> > use it. There's a difference.
>
> Ahhh, but you're forgetting what the ORIGINAL article was about.
> Aren't you? Hmmm? "People who bash linux who have NEVER used or (sometimes)
> even HEARD of it before".
>
> *snip* the rest unread as useless toss.
> (if you couldn't even get that first paragraph right there was no way you
> got the point later on)

Thanks. Because my original statement is correct:

--- "Oh... you mean like [H]omer bashing Solaris the other day or some
of the idiots here bashing Windows."

Because [H]omer has clearly NEVER used Solaris before yet he bashes it
after playing with a LiveCD for a couple of minutes. And most of the
idiots I listed in my reply are so incredibly inept at even the most
basic operations that they've clearly never used Windows before.

Game. Set. Match.