Re: Microsoft Interoffice Memorandum ..

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Interoffice Memorandum ..
  • From: Larry Qualig <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 28 Apr 2007 07:34:16 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Apr 28, 3:21 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> __/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Monday 23 April 2007 16:00 \__
>

> > * BATTLE IS OVER FOR OS - WE WON
>
> > - WINDOWS VS. GEM - WE HAVE NOT WON
>
> > - ISV PROGRAM IS KEY
>
> > * MULTITASKING DOS
>
> > - SOLID SCHEDULE COMMITMENT NOW
>
> > * NETWORKS
>
> > - XENIX IS BEST LEVERAGE
>
> > xenix key to DOS | compat our only value-added at key to Net
>
> > * BUNDLING IS BEST LEVERAGE
>
> > * BUNDLING/PRICING
>

> When I see such things I can't help but think that not only do they want 100%
> market penetration for their software, but they also try to see how much
> money they can squeeze out of people.

Now this is hillarious. Doug posts a completely worthless memo that
has no relevance to anything. Then Roy comes along and "sees such
things" in the memo.

Tell us Roy... what exactly do you "see" in this memo? As a full-time
dorm dweller I doubt you've ever seen a interoffice memorandum. Yet
you somehow "see things"  that don't exist.

News for you... if you really do "see things" in this memo then you're
hallucinating because there is absolutely NOTHING in this memo to see.