Re: [News] Microsoft Tries to 'Kill' Google, Developers Shun Internet Explorer

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 28 April 2007 09:11 \__

>> Analysts: Microsoft is gunning for Google
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Despite reports to the contrary, Google isn't going after Microsoft
>> | as much as Microsoft is gunning for Google, he said.
>> `----
>>
>> http://news.zdnet.co.uk/itmanagement/0,1000000308,39286857,00.htm
>
> That's because unlike Microsoft, Google aren't desperate.
>
> And just to think, I used to dislike DoubleClick.

Can easily block all ads nowadays... :-)

As for Google, they seem to be concentrating on /goals/. Microsoft just looks
at who needs to be 'whacked' to sustain a chokehold on the market. It is
Microsoft that is driven by fear and hate, not the open source community.

Microsoft's act of desperation - Motivated by Fear

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://fiscaltimes.com/2007/04/15/microsofts-act-of-desperation/

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.thetidenews.com/article.aspx?qrDate=01/31/2007&qrTitle=Understanding%20Open%20Source%20technology&qrColumn=ISSUES

--
                ~~ With kind regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
roy      pts/4                         Sat Apr 28 08:34 - 08:34  (00:00)