Re: Dana Blankenhorn Says Mark Shuttleworth Embraces GPLv3, Adds Anti-American Slant

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 08 August 2007 16:31 : \____

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:33:00 +0100
> <3579917.FMfvWbOZn4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> ____/ Thufir on Wednesday 08 August 2007 08:30 : \____

>>> ROFLMAO!
>>
>> Haha. I missed the pun until you laughed.
>>

> The Blue Sky Of Death?  Oy.
>
> That's not a pleasant notion, thank you (though it
> is a funny one :-) ).

Well, at least a blue screen can calm you down.

Better than kernel panic, no?

Microsoft loves competition.
"I’d be glad to help tilt lotus into into the death spiral. I could do it
Friday afternoon but not Saturday. I could do it pretty much any time the
following week."
                --bradsi, Microsoft
 18:05:01 up 1 day, 20:58,  6 users,  load average: 0.61, 0.82, 0.99