Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft OSI Invasion Self-serving, Plot Gradaully Unveiled

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 08 August 2007 16:19 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 08 August 2007 11:36 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Excellent - the world is truly waking up to what this is all about.
>>> It's quite interesting that online journalism is massively outstripping
>>> traditional news organs in highlighting and publicising these issues.
>>
>> I wouldn't worry. Journalism (as it used to be) is dying. Mary Jo Foley left
>> Microsoft Watch because of this. She said blogged is the future and went
>> over to ZDNet after decades of journalism.
>>

> Maybe she's right, at that.  It does seem to be in the ascendancy at the
> moment, though.

That must be the reason O'Ghara and Lyons envy PJ so much. And hey! What do you
know. Lyons blogged for about a year instead of editing a high-class
sellout... errr... I mean, publication (and a Microsoft portfolio).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: There are five regular polyhedra