Re: [News] [Rival] IE7 Not Working Properly, Even on Windows Vista

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 06:24:01 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Kier on Tuesday 07 August 2007 16:30 : \____

Absolutely. This silly talk about Win95 era GUIs is so wide of the mark it
just makes me fume. Personally, I'm working at a very pretty Gnome
desktop, which functions a whole lot better than anything Windows ever
produced, including Vista (although I'll concede that Vista is pretty with
Aero Glass).

--
Kier