Re: [News] [Rival] IE7 Not Working Properly, Even on Windows Vista

____/ Kier on Tuesday 07 August 2007 16:30 : \____

> On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 07:44:04 +0000, Ian Semmel wrote:

That remark from his sounded like the average cheap shot that comes from
15-year-old Microsoft fans that type in stuff like "linux sux" in IRC chat
rooms. Ian certainly refuses to accept some admirably professional Linux uses
and users.

I'm sure Mr. Dell and Mr. Shuttleworth are not restricted to work with "circa-
1972 programs with a Windows-95 GUI plonked on top."

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI"
 06:20:02 up 1 day,  9:13,  6 users,  load average: 1.05, 0.88, 0.91