Re: [News] Proprietary Drivers Leave Vista/Windows Behind (in 32-bit World), Less Secure

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 06 August 2007 10:27 : \____

>> ____/ 7 on Sunday 05 August 2007 01:48 : \____

>>> Clyzer/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

>>> You are a dumb fsck! Learn to read!!!
>>> Roy said his device won't obey the commands issued to it.
>>> Dumb fucks like you should explain why when you have source code the device
>>> refuses to communicate with its creators.

>>> You dumb fsck flat foot sock maintainers are all alike.
>>> Idiots to the core.
>>> You explain how you are not being controlled when your
>>> device doesn't obey you its creator, but listens to commands
>>> sent by a corporation.
>>
>> Dude, stop cursing Peter. What's the matter with you?
>>

> Why don't you take a look at the abuse Peter K is shovelling at me?
> It's further up in the thread, and is quite unjustifiable.  If you're
> going to criticise 7, then you should be consistent about it.  Peter is
> at least as bad.

He is at least polite. Without manner, any forum becomes rubbish and then
laughed at. It's also unpleasant for observers, not just those being cursed.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Kernel panic - more exciting than being /.'ted
Tasks: 126 total,   1 running, 124 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie