Re: Digg Signed Deal with Microsoft, UNIX/Linux Users Take a Hike

____/ Darth Chaos on Saturday 04 August 2007 03:28 : \____

> On Aug 3, 10:19 pm, Darth Chaos <DarthChaosofR...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Aug 3, 9:18 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> > Too Digg for their boots?
>>
>> > ,----[ Quote ]

>> > `----
>>
>> >http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/blogs/digg_too_big_for_their_boots
>>
>> > The number of Linux users in the site appears to have declined (which is
>> > probably what Microsoft wanted anyway, but it'll hurt Digg). The users
>> > went elsewhere.
>>
>> > Digg back to the 90s:
>>
>> >http://img175.imageshack.us.nyud.net:8080/img175/379/diggor7.jpg
>>
>> Dare me to send this to infowars.com :)
>
> I did send it, and I added the article to my MySpace blog. It's titled
> "Digg.com sides with Microsoft, basically yells Free Software Movement
> 'take a hike'"

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=70506159&blogID=295438361&Mytoken=F678F59E-D235-4D6C-A2FF3FC2EC5B68C611451764

I'm still trying to figure out if it's really the case of UNIX/Linux folks
going elsewhere (to other sites) or going on vacation. Either way, activity
there seems to be low.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Kernel panic - more exciting than being /.'ted
Tasks: 116 total,   1 running, 115 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie