Re: [News] Law Firm Chooses Desktop Linux, Dumps Windows

http://www.itbusiness.ca/it/client/en/home/News.asp?id=44529&cid=11

> Watch how much they hated Windows.

Liars, the both of you.  They ran their business on Windows the past 10-15
years - something Linux could not have done.  And they're still running
Windows, contrary to Roy "Lying Spamming Idiot" Schestowitz's lie of a
thread title.

> It was "unacceptable".

He wasn't speaking about Windows.  As you know.

I think pathetic is the only word to describe you two cola bozos boasting
about one law firm replacing 30 Win98/2000 seats with Linux (though you get
props for beating (p)Rick's Largo FL story which turned out to be 2 Linux
servers).

And the law office stayed with MS Office on Citrix, and has to run Windows
in VMWare to overcome the slopware lack of hardware support.  I notice you
didn't mention that when you and Roy "Lying Spamming Idiot" Schestowitz had
your sunken chests puffed out to flat.