Re: [News] Anti-Firefox Campaign Launched, Uses Stereotypes

____/ waterskidoo on Sunday 19 August 2007 02:03 : \____

> On 2007-08-18, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> ____/ waterskidoo on Saturday 18 August 2007 16:21 : \____
>

>> Examples please. Is anyone /forcing/ people to use Linux? Enlighten, please.
>

> I said in principle, IOW setting up sites to boycott certain
> things.

s/things/corrupt(ish) executives/

>>> The principle is the same. So what makes him wrong and others
>>> that may support *your* pov right?
>>> Just curious.
>>
>> In many case, one's side is motivated by money whereas the other is
>> motivated by rationale. Guess which side Get the Facts and media shills are
>> on?
>
> I dunno, it's not that important to me because one person's rationale
> is another person's paranoia.

Anti-Linux ads are not the same as ads promoting IIS. These is no grassroots.
It's a paid PR department that makes choice of strategies.

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
Tasks: 112 total,   1 running, 111 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie