Re: Widows "Repairs" Parallels Big Pharma, Fixes Nothing

____/ Darth Chaos on Sunday 19 August 2007 06:51 : \____

> flyer wrote:
>> To *prevent* or *cure* scurvy, one takes real vitamin C (not fake
>> ascorbic acid).
>>
>> To bury, hide, suppress, and coverup the *symptoms* only (thus not
>> curing anything at all), one gobbles Bill's big pharma poisons. The
>> suppression of life functions is the target.
>>
>> Poisons? Yes. All drugs are poisons, as opposed to nutrition or real
>> food or proper fuel.
>>
>> A pain suppressing poison, useful on the battlefield for supressing the
>> pain of a soldier's leg blown off, is not a solution much of
>> anywhere else.
>>
>> Windows buries symptoms, just like big pharma's "products."
>>
>> Win patches, fixes, SPs, layers of goo, cover, hide, and suppress
>> problems.
>>
>> In Linux, expert coding prevents scurvy in programs in the first place.
>>
>> Windows, the fake, criminal, drug dealer OS.
>
> I have to say this is one of the best analogies I've seen when it comes
> to Microsoft.
>
> In America, Big Pharma's "solution" to fighting disease, which by thw
> way they and Big Food purposely created with their toxic fare, is to
> poison its consumers.
>
> Likewise, Microsoft's "solution" to its purposely-bug-ridden crapware is
> to force its users to install even more bug-ridden crapware.
>
> Likewise, Microsoft's solution

Don't forget that Microsoft sells AV software now, i.e. it sells a cure to
diseases inherent in its software. It's the old marketing scam.

For governments that eavesdrop, here is a quick list of tags: Communism,
Hawaiian shirts, China, Suitcase, Martha Stewart, Encryption, Prison, Stalin.
Thanks for tuning in.