Re: SCO to Appeal? Executives Have No Comment.

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:48:29 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> waterskidoo <water.skidoo@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On 2007-08-12, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> ____/ Martha Adams on Sunday 12 August 2007 11:16 : \____
>>

>>> Microsoft could use Novell to do an SCO 2.0...
>>>
>>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/11/novell-owns-unix/
>>>
>>> Better yet, it could take SUSE Linux, which is already becoming more like
>>> Windows.
>>>
>>> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/08/12/microsoft-linux/
>>
>> I must admit Roy that when I first saw your anti novell position
>> I was a little bit confused, mostly because I've always liked
>> Novell and Suse as well and I didn't really see the problem
>> other than like Martha says the lamb cuddling with the lion
>> is ultimate death for the lamb. We all know what happens to companies
>> that get involved with Microsoft's dirty tricks department.
>>
>> The recent developments seem to indicate that there *might*
>> have been a well orchestrated plan leading up to what Martha
>> is alluding to.
>> It sure seems to be playing out that way and if so you
>> Roy, were way ahead of the curve on this one!
>>

> Roy is no more than the boy who cried Wolf. Even he will be right one
> time, but no one will be listening.

He may be right. Then again, he may not. Personally, I don't exactly
*like* the MS/Novell deal, but I imagine Novell felt it was necessary.
They're a money-making business, and have to operate in that world.

> Roy foresaw nothing. He just hates MS with a passion. I suspect because
> they didn't sponsor him through polytechnic.

Don't be so stupid. Maybe if you refrained from stupid comments
like this you would be taken more seriously. Your continual slagging of
Roy on the flimsiest of pretexts merely makes it inevitable that you're
ignored, even when you have something intelligent to say.

--
Kier