Re: [News] [Rival] OOML Vote Thrown Out in Sweden After Microsoft's Bribery

____/ [H]omer on Friday 31 August 2007 08:37 : \____

>> The Swedish OOXML vote has been declared invalid!
>
> YES!!!!!!

Someone from Switzerland has posted a comment to BN and he says that
Switzerland will have the vote tossed as well. It's admission of fraud. It's
important.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "The only source is Open Source"
 22:20:02 up 25 days,  1:13,  5 users,  load average: 1.70, 2.01, 2.25