Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 18th of August, 2007.

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 28 August 2007 19:00 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Saturday 18 August 2007 12:40 : \____

>>> Bailo is back on the Troll list. I don't know whether or not to keep him
>>> there; he's up and down like a yo-yo.
>>
>> That's what I suspected. He's not harmful and he stopped that Novell stock
>> rah-rah a couple of months ago. :-)
>>

> He's always been unpredictable here...  much better than he was, though.
> I was on the verge of dropping him from my kfile.

I was once told that he had been accused of bad behviour long before I
subscribed to COLA (late 2005).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
         run-level 2  2007-08-06 21:07                   last=