Re: [News] GP2X Linux Handheld Gets d-pad and Touchscreen

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 29 August 2007 08:06 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 28 August 2007 23:11 : \____
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:

>>> Stupid and/or corruptible.
>>
>> Yes, and with Peter Brown's backing I can now say "corruption" without
>> worries or hesitation.
>>

> Um, you'll need to explain that remark for me :-)

"Corruption" is a strong word and a legal term that could get one in trouble
(litigation) if it is misused. I don't know where I heard this, but slander
becomes an issue to bear in mind. I can, however, use that term 'second hand'
now, basing the accusation on somebody else's -- someone who explored the
situation better and has a legal term approving a press release.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Disclaimer: no SCO code used to generate this post