Re: [News] Microsoft-BBC Corruption: iPlayer is Only the Beginning

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 28 August 2007 23:23 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>
>> Bush to BBC reporter:  "I didn't know you were still here"
>>
>> BBC reporter to Bush:  "I didn't know you cared"
>>
>> Bush to BBC reporter"  "I don't".
>>
>> Well, clearly, he did, otherwise he wouldn't have started the exchange,
>> but the amazing thing is that this is something out of a primary
>> playground child's debate, not something for grown-ups, and certainly
>> not something you'd expect from a "world leader".  What a t*sser.
>
> He may be a "world leader" but he has a pickled walnut for a brain, and
> he's also one of the most vile bastards I've ever encountered. The look
> of sheer insincerity in his eyes when he's talking about certain
> "security" issues (in which he was probably complicit IMHO) is painfully
> transparent.

It's a regime of strings. At the moment, it is driven by many corporation that
fund the election campaign. It's sad to see that even Britain is going down
this route (well, more than it did before). Assimilation to American culture
(including American programs which require DRM for dissemination) is the type
of thing that corrupts the BBC.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
Cpu(s): 27.4%us,  4.9%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.9%id,  4.4%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st