Re: Google Thrives, So Microsoft Takes Over US Government (a Whole GROUP of Lobbyists)

Mark Kent wrote:

> mr.macfeelme@xxxxxxxxx <mr.macfeelme@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Is there some reason [H]omer is to be immune from criticism?
>>> Waterskiddoo attacked excessive zealotry in the advocacy of Linux, which
>>> in her opinion, was not a productive thing (and I agree with that).
>>> Extremism is rarely a useful attitude.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kier
>>
>> Homer is an ass and Roy Schestowitz is an even bigger ass.
>> One thing about Linux zealots, never try and argue with them
>> because they will gang up on you and discredit everything you speak.
>>
>> It's ironic that the elite Linux advocates in comp.os.linux.advocacy
>> speak
>> endlessly about freedom but what it turns out to be is freedom from
>> their perspective.
>> Agree with them and all is well.
>> Disagree with the core group of losers (Homer, Roy, Mark, Poaster,
>> Linonut) and you
>> will immediately be labeled a troll.
>>
>> Sick group this comp.os.linux.advocacy is.
>> Very sick.
>>

> I'd say this is 99% gary stewart material, and I'm now more or less
> convinced that waterskidoo was gary - he likes being a girl online.

"mr.macfeelme" actually *is* flatfish
He goofed again, using the same IP number as flatfish.
And no, it hasn't changed at all in his posts as "mr.macfeelme" nor in his
later posts as the resurfaced flatfish.
Nothing about "dynamic IP" and other such nonsense Gary Stewart might claim.

Flatfish felt the need to nymshift, to "protect" his other
handle "waterskidoo". Naturally, as he is basically stupid, he misfired. As
he has done so often. How do you think that (partial) list of flatfish
handles came to pass?
--
Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course