Re: Attn: Hadron, DFS, Tim Smith etc You Were Right.

Kier wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 23:12:17 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

< snip >

>> There is no Waterskidoo. It's Gary. So now you're sort of attacking me
>> and defending flatfish, but it's just because you haven't read enough
>> posts to know what I know for a fact.
>
> No, I'm not defending flatfish, and no, you don't know it for a fact. The
> most you've got is a strong suspicion.
>
> Ever though that seeing flatfish under every stone, like Reds under every
> bed, merely plays right into his hands?

Well, flatbrain certainly is the one who is trying to be under every stone.
Look up the posts from "mr.macfeelme". They appeared in this group
immedeately before "flatfish" resurfaced.

Same style. Same dishonesty. And same IP-address. All of them. And all of
flatfishs post.

He *does* nymshift. A lot. And often enough, he slips and makes errors which
*prove* that he /again/ nymshifted.

"Waterskidoo", "Attila" and "Simon Lewis" are equally the same person. Quite
probably there are more nyms. I have better things to do than checking
them. I just take note of those which I happen to find "by accident".

And yes, those are /probably/ also flatfish nyms.

--
Avoid reality at all costs.