Re: Bill Gates Buys Media, Media Attacks Microsoft Rival with FUD

____/ Simon Lewis on Monday 27 August 2007 18:10 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> ____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Saturday 25 August 2007 01:56 : \____
>>
>>> To a lesser extent, there are some individuals in
>>> sci.environment who would somehow try to deny the data that
>>> the Earth is globally warming.
>>
>> Be aware that one oil giant has spent *at least* $30 million on shills that
>> spread the Big Lie.
>
> As a bit of a "tree hugger" myself, I am glad to find someone like
> yourself not afraid to spread the truth.
>
> Can you please post some facts about this because most of my friends
> think I am a bit silly and "over the top" when I tell them that Global
> Warming and UFOs are being covered up by the MS agents in the Penthouse
> who are nothing more than MSShills and Marketeers (selling their
> products).

I can't recall where the article that exposed ME was published, but I found it
on Technocrat. Let me search...

Ah, found it after a minute:

http://technocrat.net/d/2007/1/5/12920

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    while (sig==sig) sig=!sig;
Mem:    515500k total,   451108k used,    64392k free,     2368k buffers