Re: Attn: Hadron, DFS, Tim Smith etc You Were Right.

On Aug 26, 5:43 pm, Hadron <hadronqu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> flatf...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> > If you have a strong stomach you can go here:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2a...
>
> Crikey. Someone does have a rather nasty sense of humour. But you'd have
> to be made of stone not to giggle a little bit at this ... (I have
> snipped the really offensive Comments that "Roy" makes about his tackle
> being removed and being unable to jack off multiple times a day without
> washing),
>
> ,----
> | The most exciting event has happened in my life!
> | Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
> | family we are to be married.
> | Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
> | where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
> | I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's dustman's
> | salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
> | funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
> | I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
> | posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
> `----
>
> No one really believes Roy admitted all this of course, but it is good
> satire.
>
> And just for the record - No, I don't approve of faking posts. As
> someone did from me recently. And you know you who are.

No, I don't 'really believe' Roy is that crazy but what comes around
goes around.
How about Roy proving I am Gary Stewrat for example?
I offered up a challenge, he's ignoring it as expected because he is
full of shit and he knows it.

Roy is a bullshit artist and like most bullshit artists, when they are
confronted to prove their statements with facts they run and hide.
Just like Roy Schestowitz