Re: Attn: Hadron, DFS, Tim Smith etc You Were Right.

On Aug 26, 4:38 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Relying to yourself again, Gary Stewart?

God is this funny. I've been waiting for you fools to accuse
WaterSkidoo of being flatfish and it sure didn't take long. I guess
you didn't expect me to come to the surface but guess what? Just like
you and your butt buddies prefer offline contact to plan your attacks,
people email me as well when my name comes to the surface. For wat it
is worth, once again, you make wild ass accusations with zero proof.

Why not attack the posts?
Why?
Because you can't. WaterSkidoo even supported you Roy, but I guess
your loyalty runs with the likes of the other nutsacks in COLA. Mark
Kent, Homer, Linonut, High Plains, 7 and others.
So be it, but I challenge ANYONE to look at WaterSkiDoo's posts and
label him a troll.
Can't be done, except in COLA where the nutsacks rule.
Thanks for showing your true colors for all to see.

Oh yea, make usre and check the ip address, headers and email me if
you wish because unlike you phonies I have a real email address and am
not hiding anything.

How about some proof her' Schestowitz.
Oh yea, facts... that's something you are void of.
Not many facts in your posts now are there?

I'm amazed that more people haven't figured you out yet?
Getting paid for advocating Linux?
You deny it, but we all know it's true.

Some people have your number, but not enough.
Look at digg to find out what they think of Roy.
Very Funny!!!

You can start here:

http://www.digg.com/software/Microsoft_hires_standards_expert_to_work_on
_Wikipedia_entry_on_ODF_OOXML>

http://tinyurl.com/ysrz8u

http://tinyurl.com/ysrz8u

http://www.digg.com/software/Microsoft_hires_standards_expert_to_work_on_Wikipedia_entry_on_ODF_OOXML

It looks like comp.os.linux.advocacy has lost it's village idiot, Roy
Schestowitz.
Please restrain him better next time because he is being diced and
sliced over here at digg.com and quite frankly most of us are sick and
tired of reading his religious, zealot, propaganda which is why his
digg rating is so low.

Some of the more interesting comments.

"schestowitz is to Linux as Pat Robertson is to christanity.
He drives away more people than he converts."

"You are completely bat-shit insane and that was one of the most
interesting tin-foil hat posts I have ever read.
Thank you for putting a smile on my face."

"Please, stop making up stuff, if somebody posts lame comment using
your name on usenet it doesn't mean that it's "paid by M$" to attack
you, maybe it's people pissed by your endless attacks to microsoft
(you know... not everybody hates microsoft like you do, like there are
people that love apple there are also people that love microsoft)."

"Someone forgot their OCD meds today."

"It wouldn't be unthinkable that you post crap under your own name, so
that you can then say you're being targeted by MS 'posting under' your
name. It's not a new tactic used by people who want to discredit
someone else."

" That comment was ridiculously long, if you've got *that* much to say
then post it as it's own article. Or does the chip that the Microsoft
agents planted in your brain prevent you from doing that?"

"I don't think Microsoft gives a $hit what you say about their OS.
They really have no reason to do that. Think about it:

Bill Gates, the Chairman of Microsoft, is worth over $50 billion.
Alone. What does he (or his company) care if some little guys on the
internet bash his operating system. At the very worst, every digg
user, for instance, could switch to linux, Mac, BSD, whatever.
And that's what, maybe 30,000 users? 50,000? A fraction of a percent
for Microsoft.
And no, I'm not an "M$ shill" out to get you. I'm a college student."

and many more like that.

Please take this usenet kook back to comp.os.linux.advocacy.

If you have a strong stomach you can go here:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&;
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&;
http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk/msg/de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&;

Yea, this kook Roy Schestowitz carries a lot of credibility.
Sure he does.