Re: BoycottNovell.com - Authorities take official action against lies from Roy Schestowitz and shut down the site.

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:54:23 +0100, Hadron
<hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>flatfish <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 10:03:29 -0500, "TONY STROMBOLI" <tman@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>It's because they did get the upper hand when you got your ass handed to
>>>you.
>>
>> I literally fell asleep when Roy was talking.
>> Highly unusual for me at 13:00 hours.
>>
>> Roy got slaughtered, but not as bad as I thought he would.
>> He sounds retarded.
>>

>I was confused as to what Roy meant. His words were so far apart that by
>the time he got to the end of a statement I had lost track of what he
>was talking about. No wonder that other guy hung up earlier in the
>interview. He probably dozed off and hit "disconnect" with his forehead.

It's the classic " I think I am an intellectual so I talk slowly and
spend time carefully choosing my words so I can use enough big words
to make me sound intelligent to others".

The problem with that technique is like you said, by the time Roy gets
to the end of the sentence, finally, the listener has forgotten what
the topic was.