Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

flatfish wrote:
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:42:17 +0900, High Plains Thumper
<highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
Linux advocate away from this group.
Oh really? Care to share with us what that is? Ah, there is no proof! The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.

All in good time.

For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
different Linux advocates were posting back then.
The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which is a subset. However, even what is documented in that blog, put together by an advocate is not unique. Peter Kohlmann has kept a list convenient, just a Google away.

Documented?
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!

You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the tripe
in that list....

Documented by whom?

And where is the proof?

Just you and some of the other loonies backing each other up is hardly
proof.

This argument applies even better when you use your hundreds of nyms to
gang up on advocates.

Like I said, you jabonies can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone
even 10 percent of what you write in those so called lists.

So go ahead prove your statements HPT.
Talk is cheap, like Linux.

Odd. You seamed proud of all the entries in that list (as well as the fact that you have the troll nature in general) when I set up fortune to print one of your nyms at random. Get your opinions straight.

As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!

You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me.

I'm still waiting for the Gary Stewart proof,
Go ahead, prove it.

You certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back some of
it up with cold hard facts.

I offered to contribute to the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's
college fund doesn't count) of the first person who could prove I am
Gary Stewart.

A little like offering a prize to prove that I am not really a magical sentient turnip, created and wired directly into the internet by the Flying Spagetti Monster.

Prove it, I dare you.

Ya'll ravn and hid just like roaches do when the light is turned on.

Like I said, talk is cheap.

In COLA facts are few and far between.

Yeah, they tend to get buried under the troll excrement.

--

Random Flatfish Nym:
Fawn Lebowitz