Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:06:26 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 10:42:17 +0900, High Plains Thumper
> <highplainsthumper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>> I'm currently compiling a list from the good old days as proof
>>> of how you've driven almost everyone who was/is a decent
>>> Linux advocate away from this group.
>>
>>Oh really?  Care to share with us what that is?  Ah, there is no
>>proof!  The hidden anti-Linux agenda continues.
>
> All in good time.

Don't pull that crap again, flatty. Either put up or shut up.

>>> For anyone who wants a preview, just google up the group from
>>> 2 years ago. Pick a date, any date and look and see how many
>>> different Linux advocates were posting back then.
>>
>>The COLA Trolls Blogspot has 344 nyms of yours documented, which
>>is a subset.  However, even what is documented in that blog, put
>>together by an advocate is not unique.  Peter Kohlmann has kept a
>>list convenient, just a Google away.
>
> Documented?
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa!
>
> You boobs can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone all the tripe
> in that list....
>
> Documented by whom?
>
> And where is the proof?
>
> Just you and some of the other loonies backing each other up is hardly
> proof.
>
> Like I said, you jabonies can't even prove I am Gary Stewart let alone
> even 10 percent of what you write in those so called lists.
>
> So go ahead prove your statements HPT.
> Talk is cheap, like Linux.

Why should anyone prove it, when you won't come clean on your own
sillylies? NOt to mention, you give yourself away with every nym - you
can't help being exactly what you are, repeating the same nonsense under
every flase name. Sticks out a mile.

>>As the song by Queen, "We Will Rock You" states, we will rock you!
>
> You haven't even begun to tilt me let alone rock me.
>
> I'm still waiting for the Gary Stewart proof,
> Go ahead, prove it.

Prove your accusations against Roy.

> You certainly put a lot of credit in what others say, now back some of
> it up with cold hard facts.
>
> I offered to contribute to the charity of choice (Roy Schestowitz's
> college fund doesn't count) of the first person who could prove I am
> Gary Stewart.
>
> Ya'll ran and hid just like roaches do when the light is turned on.
>
> Like I said, talk is cheap.
>
> In COLA facts are few and far between.

YOu should know, you're the biggest fraud here.

--
Kier