Re: [News] Memo to Roy Schestowitz: You Know Nothing About Windows, So...

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 31 December 2007 13:54 : \____

> Dusty Hendrix <drix@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> ____/ Dusty Hendrix on Friday 28 December 2007 16:39 : \____

>>> Hey, Scott Douglas (or is it "PEDRO LITTLE" this time?). I know enough
>>> about
>>> Windows, thank you.
>>
>> You don't know shit.
>
> Your abuse, Scott, is dreadful.  Why don't you post under your real
> name?
>
>> In this recent digg post of yours you are retarded
>> enough to think that a BIOS  startup error is a Vista error message.
>
> Umm, so someone made a mistake?  So what.

As I explained back then, this photo was originally posted along with a
description saying something like "this is Vista". That was /before/ it
reached Digg.

Only a fool would interpret this without the needed context.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Get the most out of your hardware. Get Linux.
Cpu(s): 25.0%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.9%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st