Re: [News] Microsoft to Attempt Windows Vertical Integration with... Cars?

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 31 December 2007 14:29 : \____

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/in-vehicle-technology-focus-las-vegas/story.aspx?guid=%7B7D7E28E7%2D29BB%2D4812%2D8CC0%2DC975D22661E6%7D&siteid=yhoof

> Oh god - how many people will die?

I think Windows is safe enough for music, not the operation of the car's
mechanics. Ask the airlines or the NYSE if they are anywhere near considering
Windows.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: penguins are the greatest birds
Swap:  1510068k total,   245940k used,  1264128k free,    86808k cached