Re: If you hate Microsoft you'll really hate this:

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 21 December 2007 18:52 : \____

>> "Interstitial ad"?  Reminds me of this limerick:
>>
>>    There once was a lady named Yap/
>>    With pimples all over her map/
>>       But in her interstices/
>>       There lurked a far worse disease/
>>    More commonly known as the "clap"/
>>

> I like your style, L-nut.   Hey!  Ray Lopez just called me Nessun-
> NUT!  We have nut in common, anyway.

I'm surprised you haven't plonked 'Ray Lopez'. It's some of the rudest, most
arrogant characters I have ever seen in COLA.

>> Back to Microsoft's discussion of this brave new world of "entertainment":
>>
>>    It is to be understood that one or more ads or other predetermined
>>    media content files 134 may be scheduled for playback at any time
>>    relative to playback of selected media content file 126 (e.g., as
>>    bumper ads, interstitial ads, or both).
>>
>> You thought you could get away from the commercial blather on radio?
>> Think again, you commie!
>
> Main reason I stopped listening to radio.  It's really horrible.  The
> classical stations are just as bad maybe worse than the rock-and-roll
> stations.  Once upon a time they (the classical stations) used to play
> symphonies, even occasional opera.  No more!  Too much uninterrupted
> music.

You know what you should do? You ought to get heap of copyleft music or music
whose copyright has expired. Let that roll in your playlists. The RIAA
gangsters get nothing.

>> --
>> Tux rox!
>
> Indeed.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Never awaking askew, no matter what they ask you
 20:05:02 up 11 days,  8:53,  4 users,  load average: 0.72, 1.06, 1.48