Re: colatrolls.blogspot.com

  • Subject: Re: colatrolls.blogspot.com
  • From: "cc" <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 3 Feb 2007 15:23:53 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Feb 3, 1:40 pm, "visit http://colatrolls.blogspot.com";
<colatro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 09:51:25 -0800, cc wrote:
> > On Feb 3, 1:20 am, "visithttp://colatrolls.blogspot.com";
> > <colatro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> colatrolls.blogspot.com has been updated. Comments welcome.
>
> > Apparently I'm a Microsoft apologist, but not a pathetic Microsoft
> > apologist. In your face Dr. GroundAxe! This insignificant site
> > brings me joy.
>
> Why thank you, I do try.
>
> > I can't wait until someone copies it and puts all your nyms on
> > there. Then on top of people copying Roy's already stupid news
> > posts, people posting fake news, the insane amount of vista
> > discussion in a linux group, fake faqs, real faqs, responses to fake
> > faqs, and a cola trolls blog, we'll have
> >http://realcolatrolls.blogspots.combeing posted thousand times with
> > thousands of followups point people to
> >http://colatrolls.blogspots.com. This group has become a
> > shithole. How about we take a month break and discuss some Linux?
>
> How about you just fuck off wanker. That would bring me joy. cola
> is a mess because of assholes like you. Anything anti-vista is
> on topic for this newsgroup dickhead.
>
> Roy, you are doing a magnificent job. This is proven by the hatred
> shown to you by the Windows zealots. Keep it up.

What have I done? I posted alot in the OT thread about flight, but
besides that I've always discussed Linux. I don't care if Vista and
Microsoft are considered on topic for a linux newsgroup by you. What's
the harm in just discussing Linux for a change? The fact that you
would rather tell me to fuck off than discuss it is telling.

You ever consider that they're not showing hatred to Roy, but just
riling him up and bringing this newsgroup down even lower? They'll do
something and he'll respond by posting a thousand more articles. You
respond by starting a silly blog dedicated to trolls. And nothing
changes.