Re: [News] Gates Would Put Lives in Hands of Windows

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Saturday 03 February 2007 03:11 \__

http://www.our-picks.com/archives/2007/02/01/bill-gates-vista-is-so-secure-it-could-run-life-support-systems/

>>> Nice screenshots:
>>>
>>> http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vistarz9.jpg
>>>
>>> http://bigdaddy.batcave.net/
>>>
>>> The irony!
>>>

>> Well, maybe Vista was developed to solve demographic problems... ;)
>>

> I get the feeling Microsoft developed it to solve their economic
> problems. :-)
>
> (And botched it.)

I thought that the US government developed Microsoft to solve their economic
problems. :-)

(And defended it.)

US politicians go to bat for Microsoft

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/09/26/microsoft_eu_political_lobbying/

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "I regularly SSH to God's brain and reboot"