Re: [News] Gates Would Put Lives in Hands of Windows

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Jerry McBride
<mcbrides9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 02 Feb 2007 19:25:12 -0500
<7c1d94xina.ln2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Friday 02 February 2007 13:55 \__
>>
>>> Bill Gates: Vista is so secure it could run life support systems
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>

> http://www.our-picks.com/archives/2007/02/01/bill-gates-vista-is-so-secure-it-could-run-life-support-systems/
>>

>> Nice screenshots:
>>
>> http://img110.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vistarz9.jpg
>>
>> http://bigdaddy.batcave.net/
>>
>> The irony!
>>

> Boy ohhhh boy!!! Makes a GREAT wallpaper....

For some, perhaps.  Personally, I am saddened at the state of software
development in the Windows world.

Even in the Linux world, there are a fair number of deficiencies;
however, the platform selection is not among them. :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because it's not the desktop that's
important, it's the ability to DO something
with it.