Re: Obsessed much Roy Schestowitz?

Verily I say unto thee, that Jim spake thusly:
> Erik Funkenbusch came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard
> a moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

>> In the last 3 months, Roy Schestowitz has posted (out of 8,930
>> total):
>>
>> * 1,270 articles containing the word "Vista".

[snip Fudenbusch drivel]

Group Name:  comp.os.linux.advocacy

So tell us Ewik, how does one compare Linux to other operating
systems, without mentioning those other operating systems? How does
one expound the advantages of one thing, without exposing the
disadvantages of its antithesis?

Oh and one final question: how does one advocate Microsoft Windows,
when there really isn't anything about it worth advocating?

Answer:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy/about?hl=en

Oooh! 35 posts this month! Up from an all time record low of just
**3** in December. I guess somebody forgot to start the "Wow" in
c.o.m.a. LOL! Even the *spammers* don't want to touch it.

And what an appropriate acronym for that newsgroup ... "coma":

.----
| coma -noun, plural -mas.
| a state of prolonged unconsciousness, including a lack of response
| to stimuli, from which it is impossible to rouse a person.
`----

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coma

Yup, that certainly describes Windows, its newsgroup, and its users,
quite accurately.

> My, you're an obsessive, Erik.

No, like the rest of the Windows Licking Droolers, he's just
desperate.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "Future archaeologists will be able to identify a 'Vista Upgrade
| Layer' when they go through our landfill sites" - Sian Berry, the
| Green Party.
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
 19:40:33 up 91 days, 12:01,  4 users,  load average: 0.36, 0.11, 0.03