Re: [News] 20-year Microsoft User Switches to Linux

__/ [ flyer ] on Tuesday 27 February 2007 03:52 \__

> On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:24:05 -0500, Ana Thema <anathema@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:05:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
>><newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> The Vista Out My Windows
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>

>>Maybe after becoming an octogenarian, he only needs to send
>>a little email and browse the web a few days out of the week.
>>And as everyone knows, old men dress like modern day geeks.
>>Stripes, checks, polka-dots in varying colors with white shoes.
>>That's typical with the elderly.
>>
>>If that's the case, he's better off with LInux.
>>Microsoft doesn't want the old and infirm in their arena.
>>
>>Dead Penguins
>
> This is "Linux Advocacy."
>
> Please return to "Paid Shills" and circle jerk with the other losers,
> lamers, and bootlickers.

Give them a break. They are quite sad these days. Having been in a state of
denial, They are probably the last people to come to the realisation that
their paymaster's empire crumbles under the weight of its own fraud, as well
as the brilliance of Linux. I invite you to click on the two links (YouTube
videos) below, which back my latter point. Linux is the future, Vista is an
abysmal yesteryear.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
  4:20am  up 35 days  4:38,  7 users,  load average: 0.41, 0.61, 0.64