Re: [News] 20-year Microsoft User Switches to Linux

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:05:14 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Vista Out My Windows
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Tanker Bob has been an expert Microsoft DOS/Windows user for over
> | 20 years (and I won't say how far over!) I think that I still
> | sometimes recite the function of each DOS interrupt in my sleep.
> | That stretch came to a screeching halt in December of 2006. In
> | short, the vista I see out my windows displays a Linux landscape.
> `----

Maybe after becoming an octogenarian, he only needs to send
a little email and browse the web a few days out of the week.
And as everyone knows, old men dress like modern day geeks.
Stripes, checks, polka-dots in varying colors with white shoes.
That's typical with the elderly.

If that's the case, he's better off with LInux.
Microsoft doesn't want the old and infirm in their arena.

Dead Penguins