Re: Office Live, LLC Sues Microsoft for Federal Trademark Infringement

__/ [ Peter Köhlmann ] on Monday 26 February 2007 12:39 \__

> http://lawfuel.com/show-release.asp?ID=10847
>
> /quote
> "Microsoft seems to think that it can do whatever it wants just because we
> are a much smaller company. It is shocking that Microsoft would have so
> little regard for another company's intellectual property rights that it
> would select a name belonging to another company. Online software may be
> the next big thing, but Microsoft has no right to use our trademark without
> permission," said Office Live's CEO, Lenny Targon.
> /unquote
>
> News at eleven. MS was, still is and probably will remain that unethical
> monster

Remember GMail in the UK? Google lost.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
Tasks: 125 total,   2 running, 120 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie