Re: [News] Another Lawsuit Against Microsoft (This Time "Office Live")

> Microsoft faces Office Live lawsuit
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| A company called Office Live said Friday it has filed a
>| trademark infringement lawsuit against Microsoft over the
>| software giant's use of "Office Live" for its on-demand
>| productivity tools.
> `----
>
> http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-6161689.html
>
> Microsoft dropped 1.7% yesterday. And there's more on the way (first link
> below)...

It's amazing to see so much of the pro-Microsoft press and commentators,
apparently suddently waking up to all the problems in Microsoft
software.  I have a vision of hundreds or even thousands of ostriches
all lifting their heads out of the sand at the same time, a bit like the
video of the badger song (a favourite of my No2 son).

Perhaps we need a version of the badger song for the Microsoft-owned
analysts (Like Mr Enderle and Laura DiDio) and journalists (windows
insider, informer?, pcworld and so on).  It should be something like:

Ostrich Ostrich Ostrich Ostrich Cli-ppy Cli-ppy
Ostrich Ostrich Ostrich Ostrich Cli-ppy Cli-ppy
I see a Penguin... I see a Penguin...

Apologies to those of you not familiar with the badger song.