[News] More "Windows Fanboys" Fall in Love with Linux

A Windows Fanboy's Foray Into Linux: openSUSE 10.2 RULES!

,----[ Quote ]
| All-in-all I just like openSUSE, I'm impressed and unless PCLinuxOS
| can do better, openSUSE has earned a permanent place on my primary
| home machine.
`----

http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/windows/alex/archives/a-windows-fanboys-foray-into-linux-opensuse-102-rules-14698
http://tinyurl.com/2a54qp

Ubuntu 6.10 with NoMachine NX Server

,----[ Quote ]
| There is a larger point at work here: I am still a Microsoft fan
| and I think that, as a firm, they create great products. The thing
| is, I never had as much fun with my PCs (DOS, Win3.1, ME, etc.) as
| I have had with Linux/Ubuntu. I can't really figure out why, but
| Linux/Ubuntu reminds me of the way I felt the first time I used a
| Mac, back in 1988: the sense of power, the sense that borders had
| been crossed in terms of what was possible, etc. Linux puts you
| in the driver's position, something that Windows, because it
| has to reach to so many million users probably can't do
| anymore, at least not commercially.
|
| I may just skip Vista and move all of my PCs to Ubuntu,
| especially if Feisty improves on Edgy. What does it mean for
| MSFT if guys like me (business users) start switching?
`----

http://jyquentel.wordpress.com/2007/02/15/ubuntu-610-with-nomachine-nx-server/
http://tinyurl.com/23ha7y

My Success Story So Far: Six Months On Pure Linux

,----[ Summary ]
`----

http://www.mbhoy.com/22-02-2007/six-months-on-pure-linux