Re: We are already at end of proprietary code

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 12:27 \__

> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:42:11 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ Mateus Denigris ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 11:00 \__
>>
>>> On 2007-02-21, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:

>>> So what?
>>>
>>> Get over it Roy, it's the net.
>>
>> [groups reduced]
>>
>> Just needed clarification. I wasn't whining, but text has the tendency of
>> omitting tone.
>
> Personally I'm just filtering @gmail.com, as a few trolls use it.

I 'paint' Google in blue and short posts in red. It helps discern ham from
s[h|p]am while not making posts invisible. The trolls (and heavily
crossposted posts), on the other hand, are out of sight. These posts just
don't belong here and it's a shame that UseNet 'swallows' them.

--
                ~~ With compliments

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon
  3:20pm  up 29 days 15:38,  7 users,  load average: 0.55, 0.70, 0.67