Re: We are already at end of proprietary code

__/ [ Mateus Denigris ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 11:00 \__

> On 2007-02-21, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>>
>> __/ [ Roy.Schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 21 February 2007 04:05 \__
>>
>>> OpenLogic CEO Steve Grandchamp: Tailor-Made Open Source
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>
>> I did not post the OP. This gross case of crossposting is an attempt to
>> create backlash against me. Filter Roy.Schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxx It's a fake
>> E-mail account, created by a troll.
>>
>> Roy
>
> So what?
>
> Get over it Roy, it's the net.

[groups reduced]

Just needed clarification. I wasn't whining, but text has the tendency of
omitting tone.

--
                ~~ With compliments

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
Tasks: 135 total,   1 running, 130 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie