[News] Security Issues in Latest Windows

Independent research confirms Vista spyware holes

,----[ Quote ]
| "These independent results demonstrate that consumers must continue
| to rely on third party products such as PC Tools' Spyware Doctor(1)
| to keep them secure from spyware and other malware threats,"
| Clausen said.
`----

http://www.techonomy.co.uk/2007/02/20/independent-research-confirms-vista-spyware-holes/

An Example of Why UAC Prompts in Vista Can?t Always Be Trusted

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.symantec.com/enterprise/security_response/weblog/2007/02/an_example_of_why_uac_prompts.html