Re: {Roy Schestowitz Lies Again} Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami... (was: [News] Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami...)

  • Subject: Re: {Roy Schestowitz Lies Again} Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami... (was: [News] Microsoft Seems to Prepare Another Anti-Linux Tsunami...)
  • From: Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:40:37 -0600
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 22:04:34 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Here Comes Microsoft's Next Anti-Linux Crusade?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Hours ago I discovered, through a Microsoft Most Valued Professional
>| (MVP) who submits thousands of items to Digg (mostly pro-Microsoft,
>| which makes you wonder), that the Yankee Group is conducting a new
>| Linux versus Windows survey. Sounds benign, does it not?
> `----
>
> http://boycottnovell.com/2007/01/20/microsoft-fud-2007/

LOL...

Now you're quoting your *OWN* articles as "news".

Come on, Linux advocates.  Are you seriously going to continue to look the
other way on this one?

Not to mention, you're still claiming that the guy on digg posts mostly
Microsoft related articles when you've been shown, several times, that you
are LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH.

Not only are you lying, you're being a grade A hypocrite, because even if
what you were saying were true, it would be *EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING*

> Related:

No, there's nothing related.  Stop lying.