Re: [News] A Second European Complaint Filed Against Microsoft, Over APIs

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 30 January 2007 07:11 \__

http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7bAF5B8FB2-488F-4468-80B8-21F6EEE223E3%7d&siteid=yhoo&dist=yhoo

http://www.itpro.co.uk/applications/news/103313/no-midnight-madness-for-uk-vista-launch.html

> Thanks to our mysterious Sockmaster for the link :)

I think we would rather have no such "mysterious sockmaster". When it
imitates them, they imitate us. Don't play their dirty games which involve
fake subject lines (fabricated anti-Linux stories) and stalker/imposter
tricks.

They can carry on trying to put labels on people. Everything I post I have
faith in.

BTW, I agree with your assessment. Not only does the US government beg for
alienation over here; Microsoft joins it. For both, lockin or dependencies
are involved. NSA<->Microsoft<->Hollywood<->Energy<->Army. It's predatory
and suppressive imperialism. No more, no less.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
Tasks: 129 total,   2 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie