[News] Apple Claims Morale Victory Over Microsoft; Starts Commercials in UK

This works out very well for Linux because it highlights the problems with
Windows Vista rather than just advocate Macs in isolation.

Windows .NET Developer Says Leopard Years Ahead

,----[ Quote ]
| The author went to great lengths to point out that he was
| honoring his Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) with Apple. Given
| that, we went on to describe his experience at the talk. At
| one point, when another Apple developer discovered that he
| was running Vista and took a look at his computer, Vista
| crashed, dumped core, and rebooted in front of everyone at
| the breakfast table accompanied by riotous laughter.
`----

http://themacobserver.com/article/2007/01/26.10.shtml

Apple gives Brits their own PC vs. Mac ad

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.com.com/2061-10793_3-6154195.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news
http://tinyurl.com/2amz9j