[News] The Register Reviews the Linux-based Tablet from Nokia

Nokia N800 internet tablet

,----[ Quote ]
| The original Nokia tablet, the N770, was something of a departure
| for the Finnish phone maker: here was a device without cellular
| connectivity, running a Linux-based OS, and generally unlike
| anything Nokia had produced before. So here we have an updated
| version, the N800. But is it a phone or not, that is the question?
`----

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/01/26/review_nokia_n800/

Related (other reviews):

Review: The Nokia N800 Internet Tablet

,----[ Quote ]
| Overall, the N800 is a good evolutionary step over the N770, but not
| without its flaws. If you want to get one of these two babies, get
| the N800 if you can, and only opt for the N770 if you find it in a
| very low price. For the price, at $400, I think that the N800 is a
| good deal considering that you can browse the web in a respectable
| way without having to carry with you heavy laptops. Regardless, we
| will make sure to revisit the device in the near future after
| updates and patches have been released from Nokia or when Skype
| has released their software for it.
`----

http://osnews.com/story.php/17052/Review-The-Nokia-N800-Internet-Tablet/

Nokia N800 Internet Tablet First Thoughts Review

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=698

--
List of candidate Microsoft astroturfers (directly or indirectly paid by
Microsoft to post in this newsgroup):

        flatfish+++
        Damian O'Leary (AKA Hadron Quark)
        Erik Funkenbusch
        Larry Qualig (former Microsoft employee)
        Scott Nudds (AKA Vistaking)
        Nedd Ludd
        Tim Smith
        OK
        DFS
        Terry
        Ana Thema

Take everything posted by the individuals above with a barrel of salt.