Re: [News] Review of "The Firefox of Media Players" for Linux (Songbird)

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 26 January 2007 19:23 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Nedd Ludd <NeddLudd@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>: Songbird: Next generation media player?
>>:
>>: ,----[ Quote ]
>>: | Songbird is a desktop media player, a digital jukebox and Web
>>: | browser mash-up. Like Winamp, it supports extensions; like
>>: | Firefox, it is built from Mozilla, cross-platform and open source.
>>: `----
>>:
>>: http://www.youtux.org/content/view/467/2/
>>
>> Does it allow you to watch movies on DVD's legally on Linux?
>>

> As far as I know, watching DVDs is perfectly legal on Linux here -
> perhaps you live in a more restrictive country that I do?

Someone in Slashdot had the following sig:

"In Soviet Russia, government control commerce"

Do the reversal now.

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Real E-mail -> Harvest -> Fraud -> Spammers profit
roy      pts/4                         Fri Jan 26 04:29 - 04:54  (00:24)