Re: [News] British Telecom Releases GPL Code (Including Linux) to Public, Still Not in Compliance

begin  oe_protect.scr
[H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
> Mark Kent wrote:
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> http://www.btyahoo.com/broadband/adhoc_pages/gplcode.html
>>>
>>> So, does BT love Linux and Open Source after all? Modified Linux kernel with
>>> a config file, Samba...
>>>
>>> BT still 'not fulfilling' GPL
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/01/25/bt_linux_config/
>>>

>> Interesting - does anyone know what still needs to be provided?
>>

> AFAICT it's the kernel config and build build scripts for the "altered"
> GPL components.

Hmm, I shall have to dig into this one...

Now I can finally explain to everyone why I do this.  I just got $7 worth
of free stuff for working on Debian !