Re: How Much Does M$ Spend to Discredit COLA?

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Tuesday 23 January 2007 00:27 \__

> On Monday 22 January 2007 23:10 Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> __/ [ B Gruff ] on Monday 22 January 2007 22:25 \__

>>> That rings a bell - what a wonderful summary of a well known poster here
>>> by the name of flatfish!
>>
>> Microsoft sent him an E-mail asking him to bring balance (referring to the
>> Wikipedia incident that got reported today). Microsoft disgrees, for
>> example, with the fact that Linux is easy to install. It merely sends a
>> bunch of people to correct the errors and 'bring balance' (the trolls' own
>> words, which intersect with the wording of the E-mail exposed) to the
>> forum.
>
> Ah - OK - I'll try to remember that.
>
> You think that instead of telling the pricks, the dickheads and the big
> girl's blouse to piss off, I ought to be thanking them for bringing balance
> to the group?:-)
>
> (bluddy 'ell - the trolls in this group, and Gary especially, are the most
> unhinged pillocks I've ever come across!)

If only we could haul this entire forum into something like Groklaw where
trolling and strong language are not tolerated (they get deleted)...

--
                        ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
roy      pts/4                         Fri Jan 26 04:29 - 04:54  (00:24)